Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"Pay What You Can"


“Pay What you can”  for new businesses



It was not very long ago when I decided to start my business.  Not only did I find myself making very little money but also spending quite a bit trying to get off the ground!  It was a little more than discouraging at times and I found myself needing things that I couldn’t afford. 

Business owners need a great head-shot!  You are putting your profile on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc., so it’s important that the image you upload represents you as a  professional.

I have seen some pictures on LinkedIn that look like a friend took the picture with a phone against a white wall.  If you have that picture, now is your chance to replace it!

For business owners that are in their first year I am offering a “pay what you can” promotion.  

You will receive a high and a  low resolution file of your image.  The high res image is for printed materials such as brochures, newsletters, annual reports, etc, and the low res image is for web usage such as Linked In, websites, Twitter, etc.  







No comments:

Post a Comment